Today I am sharing one of my moms recipe "Moong Dal Ladoo" which i followed first time and it came out perfect...!!This is one of daughter favorite ladoo, my mom made during my last india trip and my daughter loved it. I wanted o share this easy and simple recipe on the occasion of Diwali. This is very quick and simple sweet which required very few ingredients. healthy and flavorful ladoo can be made as snack for kids snack box, I am sure they will love it!! :) :)
Prep Time: 8-10 Min
Cook Time:7-8 Min.
Moong Dal - 1 & 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 1/3 cup + 2 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Dryfruits - 2 tbsp
- Roast moong dal on medium flame till it get nice brown color. Stir continuously else it will get burn. Keep it aside to cool down.
- Grind moong dal in mixer and make flour. Sift flour nicely and keep it aside.
- In a pan add ghee and moong dal flour and fry for 4-5 minutes on low flame. Turn off the flame. Cover and let it aside the mixture till it gets warm.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and dryfruits, mix well. Take small mixture and roll into lemon size balls and keep aside.
- Keep it in Airtight container, it stays fresh up to a week.