Today I am Sharing one of important part while making chats, papdi, bhel. Every chat or bhel vendor must keep this Garlic chutney to give extra flavor and taste. It is very quick and easy with only 4 handy ingredients. Garlic chutney is an ideal way of including garlic in your diet. It not only gives a flavor but also helps in digestion.
I am always prepare this chutney 1 day before any party, along with Green & Sweet chutney. Weekends chaat parties should be so easy and handy !! If you like the taste of garlic then recipe is a must try recipe for any chats, bhel, vada pav and sandwiches.
Checkout other Chutney recipes like Coconut Coriander Chutney, Green Chutney & Tamarind Dates Chutney Etc.
Prep Time : 30 min
Total Time : 35 minutes
Serves : 3-4
Red chilies : 15-18
Garlic : 12
Jeera/Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
Lemon juice : 1 tsp
Salt : To taste
- Take de seeded red chilies and soak them in hot water for 30-35 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and keep aside.
- Drain all the water from chillies and put it in the mixer along with salt, jeera, garlic and lemon juice. Blend with very little water till you get smooth consistency.
- Transfer into clean airtight container and refrigerate it .
- If you get kashmiri red chilies, you can use it. As they are less spicy and give bright red color to chutney.
- It stays good for 5-6 days.