Checkout other desserts like Carrot Halwa, Shrikhand, Sweet Potato Gulab Jamun, Mango Sheera etc.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Total time: 15 min.
Milk : 2 cups
Apple : 2
Kiwi - 1
Custard Powder : 2-3tbsp
Sugar : 1/4 cup or adjust as per your taste
Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
Mix Dryfruits: 2 5bsp
- In small bowl mix 4-5 tbsp milk with custard powder. Give it a good mix and dissolve into smooth lumfree liquid.
- Heat remaining milk in a nonstick pan on medium flame and let it boil. Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. Slowly, add custard powder liquid in milk and stir continuously.
- After 4-5 minutes milk will get thicker, turn off the gas and keep aside to cool down.
- Refrigerate it and before serving add chopped apples and kiwi with sum chopped dry-fruits in cool custard and mix well.
- Garnish with some fresh pomegranate seeds and Serve chilled !!
- Add fruits according to your choice.
- Add more or less custard powder as per the thick or thin consistency you want.
- If you dont have custard powder, you can use cornflower with few drops of vanilla essence.