Here am sharing one of family favorite breakfast which is easy and quickly made under 10 minutes !! This simple and easy recipe good for morning hurry burries. There is no cooking involve in this recipe, you just need few veggies and cream cheese, then you all set !! :) I usually pack this for my daughters snack box. Generally, I prefer to make different types of sandwich which involves less preps and cooking. Serve this yummy cheesy sandwich with ketchup or green chutney. A perfect filling breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee...... !
Prep Time: 10
Makes : 2
Cream cheese - 1/2 cup
Bread slices - 4
Cucumber chopped - 2 tbsp
Bell paper chopped - 2 tbsp
Tomato chopped - 2 tbsp
Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Green chilies chopped - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
- Wash, peel and chop cucumber finely. Cut the bell peppers finely and keep aside.
- In a bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
- Gently spread the mixture on bread slices and cover with other bread slices.
- Cut the sandwich and serve with ketchup.
- You can add any veggies as per your taste
- If you want, you can cut crest from the bread.
- Instead of cream cheese you can add mayonnaise.
- It stays fresh for 2 days in refrigerator.