The Liebster Award is a simple concept in which it gives new bloggers the opportunity to be recognized in the blogging world.I have received The Liebster Award in Feb 2014, just after completing 2 months of blogging. I am very very excited to receive this award . Remya from Remya’s Baking blog has nominated my blog for the award. Thanks a lot Remya !!
There are some rules for this award which includes:
1. Give a comment to the award givers post and confirm the receipt.
2. Present the award to the at least 5 upcoming bloggers less than 200 followers.
3. The award must be included in your post telling from whom you have received it and your nominees.
4. Answer the questions asked by the award giver
5. Set up another 10 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Put a badge on your blog.
Answering to Remya.......
1. Tell any two points to describe yourself.
I am loving, caring & very passionate about cooking.
2. How do you see yourself in the world of blogging?
I am a new to the blogging world. Posting my recipes & learning lot of things from fellow bloggers.
3. What is the real motivation behind blogging?
To help the people who are beginners, bachelors or working persons I have started the blog. Really its very awesome to receive feedback from them.
4. ......... is the most heart touching gift u ever received.
That’s of course my butterfly (daughter). Thank you god for precious gift.
5. You are passionate about..........
Cooking different cuisines recipes.
6. What are your other hobbies/interests?
Photography is another area where I am learning lot of things. Photography is skill & with good photograph you can convey right message to viewer.
7. Which is the food you always wish to have?
I am always ready for Vada Pav & Pani Puri. These two items are my all time favorite.
8. How will you rate yourself in time management out of 10?
I am good at time management. I would rate 8 out of 10 because still improving in this area.
9. In blogging, which part you enjoy the most- narration, preparation or photographing ?
I am enjoying preparation & photography out of all.
10. The person who influenced you the most is ..............
My mother has inspired me lot in cooking as well as culture activities. I trying to follow her at most.
I would like to nominate:
1. Eliza from Lincy's Cook Art : http://www.lincyscookart.com/
2. Naveena from Apna-Tadka : http://apna-tadka.blogspot.com/
3. Teena from Yummy Delights : http://teenzyummydelights.blogspot.com/
4. Asha from Chikkus Kitchen : http://chikkuskitchen.blogspot.com/
5. Sundari from My Magic Pan : http://mymagicpan.com/
Following are the questions for nominees:
If you have some spare time, what do you do?
What makes you smile?
What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Where was your last, best vacation?
What is something you couldn’t live without?
What's your favorite cuisine?
Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
How much time do you spend per week on your blog?
What have you learned from the blog?
Who is your inspiration?